Call for Abstracts
We invite all participants to submit an abstract and indicate their preferred type of presentation. We will publish abstracts of presentation at our publication series open access (see Book of Abstracts).
27 June 2021
9 July 2021
All presenters must confirm their participation by paying the conference fee within the payment period.
Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure your submission goes the right way:
- Register for the Conference!
- If you hadn’t done already: Download the abstract template and prepare your abstract. When finished
- Click „Abstract Submission“ at your personal account.
- Enter title.
- Choose type: oral or poster (preference only).
- Upload your complete abstract.
- Upload a brief CV of the presenting author (max 200 words).
- Click: Submit!
- Congratulations! An e-mail will confirm your submission.
Abstracts will be returned to the author, if they are
– not using the template
– not uploaded via your personal account!
Types of presentation
duration: 20 min. including time for discussion.
constitutes a visual display of research projects. The Poster size is A0 (84,1 x 118,9 cm) – one display board will be allocated per poster. The poster display will be an integral part of the program with dedicated times for delegates to interact with poster authors and ask questions.
Book of Abstracts
Abstracts of presentations will be published in our publication series Borminer Agrartechnische Berichte (ISSN 0947-7314) and handed out during the conference.
To support the further use of your work, the book of abstracts will be published open access under the Creative Commons Licence CC BY. Remuneration for your contribution will not be provided.
- Text must be in Arial, 12pt font, single-spaced and grouped style
- Your abstract content should be max. 2.600 characters (with spaces), including references, title and affiliations.
- Your abstract should clearly and concisely outline the CONTENT of the presentation and should include a brief introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, and conclusions