Call for Abstracts
We invite all participants to submit an abstract and indicate their preferred type of presentation. We will publish abstracts of presentation at our publication series open access (see Book of Abstracts).
|Abstract submission||15 July 2023|
|Acceptance notification||1 August 2023|
All presenters must confirm their participation by registering and paying the conference fee within the payment period.
Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure your submission goes the right way:
- Download our template.
- Use the template to prepare your abstract.
- Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your preferred type of presentation.
Abstracts will be returned to the author, if they are
– not using the template
Types of presentation
duration: 20 min. including time for discussion.
constitutes a visual display of research projects. The Poster size is A0 (84,1 x 118,9 cm) – one display board will be allocated per poster. The poster display will be an integral part of the program with dedicated times for delegates to interact with poster authors and ask questions.
Book of Abstracts
Abstracts of presentations will be published in our publication series Borminer Agrartechnische Berichte (ISSN 0947-7314) and handed out during the conference.
To support the further use of your work, the book of abstracts will be published open access under the Creative Commons Licence CC BY. Remuneration for your contribution will not be provided.
- Text must be in Arial, 12pt font, single-spaced and grouped style
- Your abstract content should be max. 2.600 characters (with spaces), including references, title and affiliations.
- Your abstract should clearly and concisely outline the CONTENT of the presentation and should include a brief introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, and conclusions